POSTFIX RELAY SERVER ON FREEBSD

From: Sunil Sunder Raj (unixtools@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/11/02

From: "Sunil Sunder Raj" <unixtools@hotmail.com>
To: freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 02:08:01 +0530

Hi,
Could some one help me out on POSTFIX RELAY SERVER ON FREEBSD.
I am almost through but some small hickups.

Could someone having an experience help me out.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

SUNIL SUNDER RAJ

  • Re: POSTFIX RELAY SERVER ON FREEBSD
    ... >Could some one help me out on POSTFIX RELAY SERVER ON FREEBSD. ... >I am almost through but some small hickups. ... >Could someone having an experience help me out. ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: POSTFIX RELAY SERVER ON FREEBSD
    ... > Could some one help me out on POSTFIX RELAY SERVER ON FREEBSD. ... > I am almost through but some small hickups. ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • vexira AV on 5.2-REL
    ... Is there anyone running Central Commands Vexira AV for mailservers on ... freebsd 5.2-RELEASE? ... Any hickups etc? ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-questions)