Re: Jail() in 4.6-pre*

From: Chris Faulhaber (jedgar@fxp.org)
Date: 05/06/02

Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 20:15:39 -0400
From: Chris Faulhaber <jedgar@fxp.org>
To: "Maarten M." <mbmidden@hotmail.com>

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 01:53:13AM +0200, Maarten M. wrote:
> >For the present time, use:
> >
> ># make distribution DESTDIR=$D -DNO_MAKEDEV_RUN
>
> When i use this im still getting an error :
>
> make: don't know how to make distribution. Stop
> How can i fix this?

Fix your sources? If you cannot 'make distribution' in
/usr/src/etc, something else is screwed.

--
Chris D. Faulhaber - jedgar@fxp.org - jedgar@FreeBSD.org

  • Re: Deal 3.1 now on Windows
    ... Re-installing the aplication may fix this problem. ... There is no tcl85.dll in the distribution zip. ... Gah, that's definitely my fault. ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Re: I love IP Tables....
    ... vulnerability to be known for more than 3 days in Linux distributions without having the update to fix it released. ... Updates still come through from the base distribution so it's as fast as a stock fedora or centos would be. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: [opensuse] Why Not Fix the Easy Bugs??
    ... you could have spent much less time by making the simple fix he showed you instead of making excuses and lame advice. ... Marcus personally forwarded the bug to me to handle and fix. ... openSuSE users grief and wasted time -- period. ... create the best Linux distribution in the world, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: DBD::Oracle - prepare() and the utf-8 flag.
    ... > distribution, nor is it derived from this distribution. ... I can't see at all how to fix it for DBD::Oracle. ... such a change to the DBI seems ... This change to Driver.xst enables drivers to define a dbd_st_prepare_sv ...
    (perl.dbi.users)
  • Re: Windows Activation
    ... because of CORP XP distribution. ... >ways to fix it but cannot explain on these boards. ... >folder, scroll for file called winnt.sf, open with notepad, ... I downloaded the utility the original poster used and it does ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)