From: Charles Henrich (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: Dmitry Shupilov: "Re: IPFW/IPsec"
- Previous message: Glenn Trewitt: "Have code: ftpd support for TLS/SSL"
- Next in thread: Dmitry Shupilov: "Re: IPFW/IPsec"
- Reply: Dmitry Shupilov: "Re: IPFW/IPsec"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 23:11:46 -0700 From: Charles Henrich <email@example.com> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Im trying to do something trivial here, but I just cant seem to figure out
whats going on. Im trying to build a gateway that only accepts ESP tunnel
packets. When I enable firewall rules something like:
/sbin/ipfw add allow udp from any to any isakmp via xl0
/sbin/ipfw add allow esp from any to any via xl0
/sbin/ipfw add deny all from any to any via xl0
/sbin/ipfw add allow all from any to any
Communications fails. The thing is, I cant figure out why.
I have xl0 internetaddressed, and dc0 internal network addressed, with a gif0
tunnel setup for the ipsec tunneling. Suggestions?
Charles Henrich email@example.com
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message