Re: It's time for those 2048-, 3072-, and 4096-bit keys?

From: Jason Stone (jason@shalott.net)
Date: 04/01/02

Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 00:28:30 -0800 (PST)
From: Jason Stone <jason@shalott.net>
To: Zvezdan Petkovic <zvezdan@CS.WM.EDU>

  • Re: Fw: Net::SCP::Expect
    ... I am using a proper hostname, and have even tried several different hosts. ... login, hostname, filename, password, etc by scp the file manually. ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: scp: What would cause it to do a local cp instead of my intended scp?
    ... It seems odd to me but maybe that is the only way scp ... FB> can determine the difference between a local and remote copy. ... scp copies files between hosts on a network. ... and uses the same authentication and provides the same security ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • scp between two remote machines
    ... Scp copies files between hosts on a network. ... and uses the same authentication and provides the same security as ssh. ... the second host. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: scp between two remote machines
    ... > Scp copies files between hosts on a network. ... > and uses the same authentication and provides the same security as ssh. ... I've seen some implementations of scp attempt to optimize the network ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: [Way OT:] Google *really* cares
    ... bot/adware/antivirus programs, but I still worry ... ... Sounds like you are doing a proper job of it. ... Seems like I add one or two leeches to my 'hosts' file every ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)