Re: Kernel error?? Hacked?? Bad NIC??

From: Dave Hayes (
Date: 03/25/02

To: krzysztof Strzelczyk <>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:06:05 -0800
From: Dave Hayes <>

krzysztof Strzelczyk <> writes:
> Interface fxp0
> IP is
> alias0 is
> alias1 is

If the alias1 was the last command you did, this would also look
like the behavior I would expect from an arp cache that took
only the very last IP entry and assigned that to your MAC address.

Just a thought.
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA -

Nasrudin was sitting talking with a friend as dusk
fell. "Light a candle", the man said, "because it is dark
now. There is one just by your left side." "How can I tell
my right from my left in the dark, you fool?" came the

To Unsubscribe: send mail to