Re: zlib overflow problem?

From: D J Hawkey Jr (hawkeyd@visi.com)
Date: 03/12/02

Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 20:36:27 -0600
From: D J Hawkey Jr <hawkeyd@visi.com>
To: "DiCioccio, Jason" <jdicioccio@epylon.com>

On Mar 11, at 06:31 PM, DiCioccio, Jason wrote:

> glib is not glibc. If you want to talk glibc, there is a copy in
> /compat/linux if you installed linux-base*

OK, good. I wasn't sure; that's why I phrased my comments as questions.

Thanks for the clarification.

> Cheers,
> - -JD-

Dave

--
  ______________________                         ______________________
  \__________________   \    D. J. HAWKEY JR.   /   __________________/

  • Re: C89, size_t, and long
    ... think some implementation has headers broken enough that they have to ... be avoided does suggest they are incompetent. ... I think he said he's talking about glib, not glibc. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: C89, size_t, and long
    ... think some implementation has headers broken enough that they have to ... be avoided does suggest they are incompetent. ... I think he said he's talking about glib, not glibc. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: how to know the GLIBC version and update it in ubuntu?
    ... How could I know the version of GLIBC I used in ubuntu? ... (I type gcc -v, but I only see the version of gcc) ... *** Could not run GLIB test program, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: OT: glib vs. glibc
    ... Yes there are,that's why my first sentence was that glib and glibc are ... There are several GUI libraries that _use_ glib (including libgdk, ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.nethack)
  • Re: C Libraries
    ... Glibc, not glib. ... Glibc is the GNU implementation of the standard C ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)