RE: Changing Passwords through the web

From: Mit Rowe (
Date: 02/28/02

From: "Mit Rowe" <>
To: "Buliwyf McGraw" <>, <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 20:15:08 -0500

a poppasswd interface is pretty easy... the IMP port uses one for an example

  • Problems with dpkg-reconfigure passwd
    ... The default length of my passwords is 8 characters, ... corky:~# dpkg-reconfigure passwd ... You can select the type of user interface they use. ... The dialog frontend is a full-screen, character based interface, while the ...
  • Re: Unprotect VBA-Code using VBA-Code?
    ... The properties in the object structure having to do with ... passwords are read-only. ... interface. ... Never mind ...
  • Re: Change Password command
    ... but: In my opinion the standard security ... interface is hard to understand. ... change their own passwords, why not just write a form for this? ...
  • Re: Routage or Apache Problem?
    ... :> Maybe apache isn't listening on the interface? ... Please send the relevant pr0n-site ...
  • Re: KDE
    ... But as I do not allow root login via ssh, I still need to log in as ... > root when logging via Webmin. ... Also you can start using longer passwords then 8 caracters. ... You are about to enter another dimension, ...