Changing Passwords through the web

From: Buliwyf McGraw (buliwyf@libertad.univalle.edu.co)
Date: 02/24/02

Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 09:38:44 -0500 (COT)
From: Buliwyf McGraw <buliwyf@libertad.univalle.edu.co>
To: freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG

 Hello friends...
 I was using webmin to create users by the web... but i need
 to do an interface for users can change them passwords by the
 web too.
 I can not use webmin, because the webmin user need a password...
 i need an open interface, for everyone who wants change his own
 password, can do it by the web...
 I was thinking on suexec apache service... but in the web site
 i found that suexec doesn't support root scripts anymore...
 so, i get lost...

 Any question or sugestion is welcome.
 Thank you

  • dns with webadmin
    ... Currently I use bind, but don't know if any webadmin ... exists for it (please, no webmin). ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Changing Passwords through the web (fwd)
    ... I can not use webmin, because the webmin user need a password... ... i need an open interface, for everyone who wants change his own ... I was thinking on suexec apache service... ... Administrador del Servidor Libertad ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • RE: GUI for Servers
    ... Instead of using a full blown GUI in a server environment, ... sudo apt-get install webmin ... Is it possible to install the graphic user interface on an Ubuntu ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Local privalege escalation issues with Webmin 0.92
    ... "Webmin is a web-based interface for system administration for Unix. ... and log directly into webmin as root. ... that would result in revealing roots webmin sid (cookie session id) ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Changing Passwords through the web
    ... I can not use webmin, because the webmin user need a password... ... i need an open interface, for everyone who wants change his own ... I was thinking on suexec apache service... ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)