Re: Mbuf cluster allocation failed Error

From: Alberto Manzoni (alberto.manzoni@univr.it)
Date: 02/25/02

From: "Alberto Manzoni" <alberto.manzoni@univr.it>
To: <anderson@centtech.com>, <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:19:43 +0100

This is the output of "netstat -m"

502/1088/34816 mbufs in use (current/peak/max):
        326 mbufs allocated to data
        176 mbufs allocated to packet headers
324/756/8704 mbuf clusters in use (current/peak/max)
1784 Kbytes allocated to network (6% of mb_map in use)
0 requests for memory denied
0 requests for memory delayed
0 calls to protocol drain routines

I have changed the maxuser statement end recompiled the kernel with Intel
Pro 1000XT support built in.

It is the right way?

Thank You!

Alberto