Re: OpenSSH protocol 1 in FBSD 4.5-REL

From: Erick Mechler (emechler@techometer.net)
Date: 01/31/02

Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 07:59:38 -0800
From: Erick Mechler <emechler@techometer.net>
To: D J Hawkey Jr <hawkeyd@visi.com>

Both bugs were fixed in the RELENG_4 branch, which is what 4.5-RELEASE has
become.

Cheers - Erick

At Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 09:36:30AM -0600, D J Hawkey Jr said this:
:: Hi All. Sorry if this has been covered, but I didn't see the answer in the
:: archives.
::
:: Did the security hole(s) in OpenSSH protocol 1 get fixed for the release
:: of FreeBSD 4.5?
::
:: TIA,
:: Dave
::
:: --
:: ______________________ ______________________
:: \__________________ \ D. J. HAWKEY JR. / __________________/
:: \________________/\ hawkeyd@visi.com /\________________/
:: http://www.visi.com/~hawkeyd/
::
::
:: with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message

  • RE: ftp
    ... all known bugs have been fixed. ... :Subject: RE: ftp ... :On Fri, 2 Feb 2001, Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe wrote: ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: CDs with patched Apache?
    ... > Why not fix the bugs, and anything else that comes along in the next ... Ciao, ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: AntiVirus Replies [was: VIRUS IN YOUR MAIL]
    ... I completely agree with Dave on this with one addition. ... >assume the virus sender may cc every list available on FreeBSD.org, ... >than one list, and presumably, some autoresponding machines as well) ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • account control to ssh
    ... How would I restrict incoming ssh connections on a per user basis? ... TIA, ... George ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Upgrading default OpenSSL
    ... Can the same thing be done with OpenSSL, after commenting out the FORBIDDEN lines in the Makefile? ... TIA ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)