openssh version

From: Randy Bush (randy@psg.com)
Date: 12/31/01

From: Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
To: freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 13:12:50 -0800

i did a cvsup of -stable (4.5-prerelease) yesterday. it seems to have
OpenSSH_2.9 as opposed to 3.0.x. for a number of reasons, this is a bit
unsettling. do we expect an upgrade before 4.5-release?

randy

  • Re: openssh version
    ... > i did a cvsup of -stable yesterday. ... What would those reasons be? ... "It's always funny until someone gets hurt. ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: pkg_add for 4.5-RELEASE ?
    ... > For various reasons, I have to reinstall some libraries that got ... ... inadvertantly removed during cvsup. ... > it fails as it can't find the package for 4.5-RELEASE. ... Packages for 4.5-RELEASE are no longer stored on most mirror sites for ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)