Re: nosuid, suidperl
From: Bart Matthaei (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: Nickolay A.Kritsky: "Re: FreeBSD and i386 VM hardware"
- Previous message: Sheldon Hearn: "Re: nosuid, suidperl"
- In reply to: Magdalinin Kirill: "Re: nosuid, suidperl"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 10:33:59 +0100 From: Bart Matthaei <email@example.com> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 12:23:54PM +0300, Magdalinin Kirill wrote:
> Can I safely chmod it to 750?
If you don't use suidperl, you can. (Most people don't, so its fairly
safe to make it 750 :)
-- Bart Matthaei email@example.com /* Welcome to my world.. You just live in it */
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message
- application/pgp-signature attachment: stored