From: Crist J. Clark (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: Christoph Kukulies: "sshd - corrupted check bytes on input"
- Previous message: Thomas S. Greenwalt: "firewall question"
- In reply to: alexus: "jail"
- Next in thread: alexus: "Re: jail"
- Reply: alexus: "Re: jail"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 22:32:30 -0800 From: "Crist J. Clark" <email@example.com> To: alexus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Nov 04, 2001 at 07:55:38PM -0500, alexus wrote:
> does jail require to have NAT set up in order for jail users to go outside
> of jail (like browse, telneting out and etc..)
-- Crist J. Clark | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org http://people.freebsd.org/~cjc/ | email@example.com To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message