Re: Upgrade to 4.4-STABLE introduces IPSec problems..?

From: Shoichi Sakane (sakane@kame.net)
Date: 10/29/01

To: jus@security.za.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:57:48 +0900
From: Shoichi Sakane <sakane@kame.net>

> Recently I upgraded my workstation from 4.2-STABLE to 4.4-STABLE. I left
> my ipsec.conf's as they were, expecting all would continue as before.. but
> I seem to have hit a snag. Ever since the upgrade, I have either been
> unable to transfer data in sizeable quantities (more than a few KB) or at
> all between my server or my workstation either direction, whether by ftp,
> scp, http, etc.. upon flushing all IPSec rules, however, things return to
> normal.

did you configure that there was no inbound security policy both side ?

  • Re: "Classic logon" screen in XP does not remeber the user name
    ... upgrade mode and I have seen that myself on one of my computers that worked ... John N ... I recently upgraded a workstation from Windows 2000 Pro to Windows XP Pro. ... can copy missing shortcuts to the new profile. ...
  • [SLE] Re: SuSE 9.1 Three-way Install
    ... I plan to upgrade ... > each system in sequence, starting with the Windows XP workstation, ... I tried to use the System Update module of YaST, ... I decided to do a clean install as I really had no ...
    (SuSE)
  • Upgraded from SBS2K to 2K3: Connectcomputer Wont on XP client
    ... Decided to upgrade the office network for practice. ... workstation, a fully patched XP pro which had been working flawlessly on the ... accounts, reran computerconnect - ah, now I could see workstations! ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Access denied when trying to manage a computer remotely
    ... Since the Upgrade, ... >the Computer management console (from an XP workstation), ... Have you checked to see if there are any policy differences on ... Advanced system information/view group policy settings applied. ...
  • Access denied when trying to manage a computer remotely
    ... Since the Upgrade, ... the Computer management console, ... I've been through this workstation with a fine tooth comb ... access the remote computer and what is actually being ...