Re: New worm protection

From: David Kirchner (davidk@accretivetg.com)
Date: 09/23/01

Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 14:00:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Kirchner <davidk@accretivetg.com>
To: <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>

Would it be possible to create an accept-filter module (ala accf_http)
that could take care of these and future similar filters, server-wide?

  • Re: Maybe overzealous?
    ... which the filters are ... I don't really care who killfiles me. ... with useless crap and viruses, and other evil crap. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Be it resoved in 2011....
    ... Another email change to get through the filters, ... I'm willing to bet the daily snipers, the ID spoofers, and the ... Care to make a gentleman's bet about that? ... It's a matter of *anyone* making daily crappy remarks ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] get a life
    ... I don't care who's right or wrong, neither I have any side in your PERSONAL ... I would really appreciate that all emails like this could include the word ... "n3td3v" in the end, its too time consuming to be adding new filters ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Killfile
    ... This filter filters by keywords in the subject line in any newsgroup. ... I don't care about any of the other matching options I could choose. ... These particular keywords are from newsgroup subject lines that were bugging me in the past. ... News pattern = ...
    (comp.mail.pine)
  • Re: Mail.apps junk filter doesnt seem to be learning
    ... Ian McCall wrote: ... posting under my real address, but normally the filters take care of it ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)