Re: Secure branch support
From: Kris Kennaway (email@example.com)
- Next message: firstname.lastname@example.org: "Re: NIMDA Virus"
- Previous message: Mike Heffner: "RE: bad list during ftp session"
- In reply to: Rob Simmons: "Secure branch support"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:24:07 -0700 From: Kris Kennaway <email@example.com> To: Rob Simmons <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 07:26:41PM -0400, Rob Simmons wrote:
> Will the RELENG_4_3 branch continue to get patched now, or will only the
> RELENG_4_4 branch be supported from now on?
Yes, we intend to continue supporting RELENG_4_3 as long as
4.3-RELEASE itself is supported. That will probably be until the
release of 4.5-RELEASE, perhaps longer.
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message
- application/pgp-signature attachment: stored