Re: Secure branch support

From: Kris Kennaway (kris@obsecurity.org)
Date: 09/20/01

Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:24:07 -0700
From: Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To: Rob Simmons <rsimmons@wlcg.com>

On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 07:26:41PM -0400, Rob Simmons wrote:
> Will the RELENG_4_3 branch continue to get patched now, or will only the
> RELENG_4_4 branch be supported from now on?

Yes, we intend to continue supporting RELENG_4_3 as long as
4.3-RELEASE itself is supported. That will probably be until the
release of 4.5-RELEASE, perhaps longer.

Kris

  • Re: Best Vista Setup for Development
    ... running Win98). ... the oldest OS you intend on supporting. ... drives of the different Windows OS versions for testing. ...
  • Re: Best Vista Setup for Development
    ... you'd want to build (compile and build setup) on ... the oldest OS you intend on supporting. ... drives of the different Windows OS versions for testing. ...
  • Re: difference between 4.2 and 5.2.1
    ... > Beside supporting more types of NIC card, ... place to start is to read the release notes for all the intervening ... Kris ...
    (freebsd-questions)