How to config ipfw for ftp server

From: Chutima S. (chutima_s@zdnetonebox.com)
Date: 09/19/01

Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 23:27:56 -0700
From: "Chutima S." <chutima_s@zdnetonebox.com>
To: freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG

I try to config ipfw fot outside world can ftp to ftp server in internal
network (real IP but behide my firewall). I config as:

ipfw add pass tcp from any to <ftpserver> 21 setup

I test by ftp from Internet world. I can login to ftpserver but can
not open data connection for get or list files in folder. Is it concern
about passive mode or ftp-data port (20)?

Thanks
Chutima S.

--
Chutima Subsirin