Re: US Congress already discussing bans on strong crypto

From: Salvo Bartolotta (bartequi@neomedia.it)
Date: 09/14/01

To: Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 01:27:20 +0200 (CEST)
From: Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@neomedia.it>

It seems that Salvo Bartolotta once thoughtlessly scribbled:

> <snip>

> I'll let another American President respond:
                            ^^^^^^^^^
                            ^^^^^^^^^

?^%&$^ ATA read error: resetting device... done.
?^%&$^ ATA read error: resetting device... done.
?^%&$^ ASSOCIATIVE MEMORY FAULT. ECC fault. GPF.

> -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

I should have said "one of the most important statesman [of all times]".

My apologies. I'll have to check my HDs and RAM...

-- Salvo