Re: OpenBSD enc device for FreeBSD

From: Mark Murray (mark@grondar.za)
Date: 08/16/01

To: Dan Larsson <dl@tyfon.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 21:18:44 +0100
From: Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>

> Will FreeBSD merge this very excellent solution into
> the source tree or does FreeBSD have a similar device
> doing the same thing?

Yes - as soon as my stuff arrives. Say a week or 2.

Mark Murray
Warning: this .sig is umop ap!sdn

  • cvsup update and source sync confusion
    ... I am confused about how to cvsup my freeBSD 6 system. ... Its updating the rest of the system that I don't understand. ... All good and well except that I don't know how to sync these sources and the handbook tells me that I shouldn't update just part of my source tree. ... I looked in many cvsup docs and cannot find a simple way to sync the two directories. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Security Announcements
    ... maintain a single source tree for all of my machines. ... 4.2-RELEASE + security patches. ... I just want to add my voice as to how I use FreeBSD. ... patches for -RELEASE should be too burdensome. ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Security Announcements?
    ... > maintain a single source tree for all of my machines. ... > I just want to add my voice as to how I use FreeBSD. ... > patches for -RELEASE should be too burdensome. ... > bind and ntp vulnerabilities went by without patches. ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Buildworld and Security advisories.
    ... > I am new to FreeBSD source upgrading/patching source tree system. ... > patch all those bugs listed in FreeBSD Security Advisories? ... you can perform a binary upgrade from RELEASE to ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Stable vs Release vs Current
    ... At 10:35 PM 18/02/2004, David Beukes wrote: ... >Have been using FreeBSD for about a year now but haven't ... >versions/branches. ... -STABLE becomes -RELEASE when the source tree is tagged with -RELEASE ...
    (freebsd-stable)