Re: OpenBSD enc device for FreeBSD

Date: 08/13/01

To: Brooks Davis <>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 05:25:17 +0900

>It looks intresting, I'll take a look at it. No promises on delivery
>date though.

        don't play with rcvif. it will break IPv6 scoped address architecture

To Unsubscribe: send mail to

  • Re: Availability of the IMSAI II
    ... will keep the cash and ignore your emails *without* any ... budensome filling out of order forms or promises of delivery. ...
  • Re: Your two cents at work
    ... Kip Williams wrote: ... made all sorts of promises about how mail would be delivered in one ... I've heard any promises. ... delivery times have gone up in proportion to postage ...
  • Re: IPFILTER IPv6 support non-functional?
    ... >I believe KAME doesn't maintain IP-filter at all. ... But, itojun said ... >that calculation of payload length is wrong. ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...