Re: sendmail

From: turbo (turbo23@gmx.net)
Date: 07/31/01

Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 11:10:04 +0200
To: freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
From: turbo <turbo23@gmx.net>

Hi Mistral

You can find some examples at this website:
http://www.freebsdzine.org/200105a/virusscan.php3

regards,
thomas

>Hello
>
>Does anyone knows about some antyvir software for sendmail?

>with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message

  • RE: sendmail
    ... go to http://wwww.pldaniels.com have a look at amavis ... Does anyone knows about some antyvir software for sendmail? ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: AW: sendmail masqerading
    ... Thanks Thomas I'll check it out. ... To change the sender in the Envelope ... we set the senders address with "-f sender" in sendmail. ... This is just for sending confirmation emails and the userid that generates the emails is not what we want in the 'from' field. ...
    (AIX-L)
  • Re: 118822-23: kernel patch including sendmail
    ... Thomas> a sendmail in /usr/lib. ... Thomas> /usr/lib and did not include the symbolic link in any patch, ... but a sym-link pointing to it is in /usr/sbin. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: mail server
    ... Hear, hear, Thomas. ... I started with Sendmail 20+ years ago on several ... security updates which resulted in the alternatives such as Postfix. ... .cf files cause that was the only configuration method there was. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Anti-Virus for SMTP
    ... > Check amavis in the ports. ... I'm talking about "the complete scanning" solution, ... >>I have a FreeBSD 4.2 e-mail server running Sendmail. ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)