RE: sendmail

From: Neil Fryer (neil@cxchange.co.za)
Date: 07/31/01

Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 11:06:10 +0200
From: "Neil Fryer" <neil@cxchange.co.za>
To: "Mistral" <mistral@beybol.pop3.pl>, <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>

'ello

Yeah, go to http://wwww.pldaniels.com have a look at amavis

Cheers

Neil Fryer
Solaris Systems Administrator
neil@cxchange.co.za

-----Original Message-----
From: Mistral [mailto:mistral@beybol.pop3.pl]
Sent: 31 July 2001 11:13
To: freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject: sendmail

Hello

Does anyone knows about some antyvir software for sendmail?

  • Re: Anti-Virus for SMTP
    ... > Check amavis in the ports. ... I'm talking about "the complete scanning" solution, ... >>I have a FreeBSD 4.2 e-mail server running Sendmail. ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Sendmail
    ... If I have a machine that any user has shell access. ... Itīs just a mail server. ... Is such machine vulnerable for sendmail? ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: need help filter this stupid virus. Sendmail didnt stop this.
    ... I tried filter on Sendmail to reject or discard when it ... >and it kept coming back repeat like every 2 or 3 days. ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: /bin/rmail (was: root & toor)
    ... Sendmail does invoke rmail, but only on ancient ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: sendmail
    ... >Does anyone knows about some antyvir software for sendmail? ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)