Re: SA-01:49 patches/packages (Re: ftp.freebsd.org)

From: Viacheslav E.Voytovich (slava@siat.ru)
Date: 07/25/01

Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 12:07:17 +0800
From: "Viacheslav E.Voytovich" <slava@siat.ru>
To: Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>

Kris Kennaway wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 04:19:17PM -0700, Simon Gibson wrote:
> > On 7/24/01 @ 16:00 PST I see ftp.freebsd.org looks up as
> >
> > Name: ftp.beastie.tdk.net
> > Address: 62.243.72.50
> > Aliases: ftp.freebsd.org
> >
> > I would like to obtain the FreeBSD-SA-01:49.telnetd.asc patch.
> > I have not been able to get it from mirrors.
> >
> > Please confirm ftp.beastie.tdk.net is your official site.
>
> Yes, but annoyingly it seems to have been down most of the day. I'll
> put up copies of the patches and packages at
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/~kris/SA-01:49/
>
> in a few minutes until we can figure out what happened to the site.
>
> Kris

> Part 1.2Type: application/pgp-signature

Hello !!!

Maybe someone tell me where I can take the patch for telnet in FreeBSD
2.2.8?
In list I didn't find a answer for this question.

Viacheslav Voytovich

  • Re: Local Sendmail vulnerability, from BugTraq
    ... Kris Kennaway wrote: ... >I think the bugfix in question was committed at the same time as RELENG_4. ... cvsup logs show no edits to any sendmail source files. ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: URGENT: Serious bug in IPFilter (fwd)
    ... Kris Kennaway wrote: ... Will there be an updated advisory or will we have to make do? ... Roelof ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: mozilla hanging on gconfd2 startup?
    ... On Mon, 2004-03-01 at 00:05, Kris Kennaway wrote: ... >> queries so the hosts entry was definitely being used. ... A telnet to the ... >> hostname also shows that the lookup succeeds. ...
    (freebsd-current)