RE: telnetd root exploit

From: Chuck Rock (
Date: 07/24/01

From: "Chuck Rock" <>
To: <security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 12:42:50 -0500

OK, is there a how to page for installing these patches? They aren't self
evident, and the search on keeps bringing up results from the
commiters handbook...

Maybe a related link on the security page for ahow to install SA patches or
something. If it's really there, please forgive me.

Thanks in advance.

To Unsubscribe: send mail to