Re: FYI: mx2.FreeBSD.org listed by ORBS

From: Mark Murray (mark@grondar.za)
Date: 07/16/01

To: Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:31:57 +0200
From: Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>

> And as soon as ORBS died, MAPS announced that it would
> be charging a fee for service. Is there a
> connection between these two events?

No.

Mark Murray
Warning: this .sig is umop ap!sdn

  • Re: FYI: mx2.FreeBSD.org listed by ORBS
    ... And as soon as ORBS died, ... be charging a fee for service. ... connection between these two events? ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Fee Based Email (From Re: Processs PreciseMail AntiSpam...)
    ... > a small fee for each connection to port 25 entering their nets would be ... Some of those connection requests may fail. ... How is a router supposed to know that a connection was accepted? ... Large network carriers don't send e-mail, ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: False or different number
    ... Not that it shouldn't cost money but I was remembering something from ... it to the PSTN, and then accepts and forwards calls back over the PSTN ... a fixed monthly handling fee. ... Call quality via VoIP will only be as good as your Internet connection. ...
    (uk.telecom)
  • Stator connection to ground?
    ... discovered that the battery wasn't charging. ... I found the wire from from the stator on the Alternator to the voltage ... stator and the regulator. ... I added in the connection between the stator ...
    (rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang)
  • Re: Computerese
    ... message I receive when charging my Kindle from one of the USB ports on ... "Eject" is the word that is tripping me up. ... because you are using the USB connection for ...
    (alt.usage.english)