Re: chroot question

From: Nickolay A. Kritsky (nkritsky@internethelp.ru)
Date: 07/02/01

From: "Nickolay A. Kritsky" <nkritsky@internethelp.ru>
To: "Ryan" <ryanpek@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 13:25:18 +0400

See the Files section of this man page:
UPTIME(1) FreeBSD General Commands Manual UPTIME(1)

NAME
     uptime - show how long system has been running

SYNOPSIS
     uptime

DESCRIPTION
     The uptime utility displays the current time, the length of time the sys-
     tem has been up, the number of users, and the load average of the system
     over the last 1, 5, and 15 minutes.

FILES
     /kernel system name list

do you have /kernel ?