Re: disable traceroute to my host

From: alexus (ml@db.nexgen.com)
Date: 06/25/01

From: "alexus" <ml@db.nexgen.com>
To: "Karsten W. Rohrbach" <karsten@rohrbach.de>, "Simon Rakovec" <simon@inforta.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:48:44 -0400

i agree shutdown now is best choice:)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karsten W. Rohrbach" <karsten@rohrbach.de>
To: "Simon Rakovec" <simon@inforta.com>
Cc: <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2001 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: disable traceroute to my host

  • Re: disable traceroute to my host
    ... i understand that i only will be able to "hide" my last hop for eveyrone and ... disable traceroute to my host ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: disable traceroute to my host
    ... so what's RFC on that? ... disable traceroute to my host ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: disable traceroute to my host
    ... disable traceroute to my host ... icmp and all types of icmps? ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Oracle screws up Sun host
    ... startup restrict and shutdown immediate. ... >| they only work save if there is only one instance in the host. ... That is a promissing support feature. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: Remotely shutting down networked PC
    ... You need administrative rights on the computer you want to shutdown. ... I have it set up so the "host" PC ... > from the client and this is where the problems start.... ...