Netscape

From: Dominic Parry (dom@dude.dsl.ru.ac.za)
Date: 06/02/01

Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 12:54:54 +0200
From: Dominic Parry <dom@dude.dsl.ru.ac.za>
To: freeBSD-security@FreeBSD.org

Hi

What is the problem with Netscape?

:/usr/ports/www/netscape47-navigator # make
===> netscape-navigator-4.76 is marked as broken: Has a serious security
hole, use 4.77 instead.

Is anyone looking into fixing this?

Thanks

Dominic

  • Re: Netscape
    ... > hole, use 4.77 instead. ... > Is anyone looking into fixing this? ... The problem with Netscape is that Netscape 4.76 has some security ... Unfortunately there is no native FreeBSD version of Netscape ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Why Sgt Pepper remains my fav
    ... Fixing A Hole is actually on of my all-time top 3 beatle ... I think the genius of many of John and Paul's songs are that they might ... actually writing a masterpiece. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: My new iMix
    ... The Doors wouldn't be the Doors without The End. ... It's silly to compare it to Fixing a Hole. ... I didn't pay much attention to badlands whole list. ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: After 42 years
    ... psychedelia...or any sort of drug-induced self-reflection in his ... about pot. ... The kind of psychedelic introspection in 'Fixing a Hole' is ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: "Original" Pepper track listing
    ... I would drop Fixing a Hole, I think that's the weakest track and is ... but I think those tracks add more to the album than ...
    (rec.music.beatles)