From: Kris Kennaway (email@example.com)
- Next message: Nicholas Marouf: "(no subject)"
- Previous message: Ryan Masse: "patches"
- In reply to: Ryan Masse: "patches"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 21:31:42 -0700 From: Kris Kennaway <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: Ryan Masse <email@example.com>
On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 12:24:49AM -0400, Ryan Masse wrote:
> how are the patches installed?
> simply chmod +x patch then ./patch?
Follow the directions in the advisory.
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message
- application/pgp-signature attachment: stored