Re: RSH

From: Mark.Andrews@nominum.com
Date: 05/04/01

To: "Stefanus Eko Yulianto" <eko@ntt.net.id>
From: Mark.Andrews@nominum.com
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 13:10:58 +1000

        This is off topic here. Reply-to has been set to
        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG.

        See: hosts.equiv and .rhosts

        Mark

> Dear Netter,
>
> I wanto to use rsh to running some applications on other server.
> in example, I have server A and server B, in server A I want to view the
> file
> I use : # rsh serverB cat /usr/eko.txt >> /usr/local/eko.txt
> after that I have an error : Login incorrect
> but I have some login and password on both server
>
> Somebody can help me ?
>

> Eko

Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews@nominum.com

  • telnet error, no telnet,ftp,rsh or ssh.
    ... Server does not allow you to do telnet,rsh,ssh or ftp ... Login incorrect ... Requesting System Maintenance Mode ... svc.configd exited with status 102 (database initialization failure) ...
    (SunManagers)
  • RSH
    ... I wanto to use rsh to running some applications on other server. ... after that I have an error: Login incorrect ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Access Control Best Practices for shared hosting seem at odds with Web Site Starters
    ... the full context of the bullet I quoted appears to be the HTTP POST ... Do not allow anonymous user to have write permission. ... content to the server, then they can write anything onto the server. ... More secure alternatives are applications that store ...
  • Software Developer Lead for New Mobile Device Product
    ... with a client in Austin who has the following opening. ... is in need of a Passionate Software Developer who is hands-on to lead ... commercial work experience in both web and server side applications. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Can AlbertCos tables be accessed?
    ... You don't have to learn the server side stuff. ... Access is a true RAD web development tool just like ... When you publish report in access web services, you actually wind up with a SQL server report definition report. ... And, even more interesting is this stuff designed around Microsoft's cloud computing initiative, which thus means massively scalable numbers of users for those applications. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)