From: Peter Pentchev (email@example.com)
- Next message: Sheldon Hearn: "Re: useradd/adduser"
- Previous message: Lee Smallbone: "useradd/adduser"
- In reply to: Lee Smallbone: "useradd/adduser"
- Next in thread: Sheldon Hearn: "Re: useradd/adduser"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 17:11:26 +0300 From: Peter Pentchev <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: Lee Smallbone <email@example.com>
On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 03:12:01PM +0100, Lee Smallbone wrote:
> To my surprise, useradd isn't shipped with 4.3-STABLE (at least, not that I can see.)
> Is there any way to use adduser in a non-interative state (run from scripts)?
> i.e. $ adduser -d /home2/testuser -u testuser -p password
> (pardon any syntax errors, that is for example only.)
> Failing that, where can I get adduser?
'adduser' is the interactive utility; the non-interactive one is pw(8).
-- If you think this sentence is confusing, then change one pig. To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message