Re: defaced websites and the like

From: Alan Clegg (
Date: 04/26/01

Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:03:58 -0400
From: Alan Clegg <>

Unless the network is lying to me again, Raoul Schroeder said:

> It would be nice to have a comparison with how many systems are out there.

I think if you go to: The Netcraft Web Server Survey

(see the bottom of the page:

You can get that information.

> Also, there are great fluctuations per month, which makes comparision
> difficult. I didn't check thoroughly - is there a yearly average somewhere?

Look at the links from the stat.html page above.

    Alan Clegg                          I do UNIX and Networks                    I don't have any certification
                                          I have experience
To Unsubscribe: send mail to