Re: PGP public keys
From: Brooks Davis (email@example.com)
- Next message: Will Andrews: "Re: PGP public keys"
- Previous message: Rashid N. Achilov: "PGP public keys"
- In reply to: Rashid N. Achilov: "PGP public keys"
- Next in thread: Will Andrews: "Re: PGP public keys"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 23:36:26 -0700 From: Brooks Davis <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: email@example.com
On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 01:29:55PM +0700, Rashid N. Achilov wrote:
> I have just installed GPG. As mirrored in doc, I put my public key on my web
> page (rest is under construction :-)) ). But where can I find public keys for
> people? Is there any keyserver?
pgp.mit.edu is a good one. You should submit your key there.
-- Any statement of the form "X is the one, true Y" is FALSE. PGP fingerprint 655D 519C 26A7 82E7 2529 9BF0 5D8E 8BE9 F238 1AD4
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message
- application/pgp-signature attachment: stored