Re: PGP public keys

From: Brooks Davis (brooks@one-eyed-alien.net)
Date: 04/18/01

Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 23:36:26 -0700
From: Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To: achilov@granch.ru

On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 01:29:55PM +0700, Rashid N. Achilov wrote:
> I have just installed GPG. As mirrored in doc, I put my public key on my web
> page (rest is under construction :-)) ). But where can I find public keys for
> people? Is there any keyserver?

pgp.mit.edu is a good one. You should submit your key there.

-- Brooks

  • Re: mailing list pgp signatures...
    ... html, top posting, not reducing quoted text, these are all examples of how ... public key could upload it to a keyserver. ...
    (Fedora)
  • New User: Key Changed After Being Uploaded?
    ... Recently I installed GnuPG on my Win XP machine. ... key pair, exported the public key to an ASCII file, and uploaded it to ... I got the confirmation email from the keyserver and responded. ... the two keys (my key which I exported from the keyring and the one I ...
    (comp.security.pgp.discuss)
  • Re: Netiquette, GPG Keys, Keyservers
    ... > I've lost the revocation cert for the older key, so I suppose I can't get rid ... able to locate your public key on the keyserver and import it to the own ... your public key is to put in on the keyserver. ... Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2188.nptl ...
    (Fedora)
  • RE: Hiding Email address on PGP KeyServer
    ... Hiding Email address on PGP KeyServer ... If you are creating a key, you can put in a fake ... Is there any way to hide your email address on your public key that is ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: allow SFTP FTP but not SSH. Can ??
    ... den 03.05.2005 schrieb M E Fieu um 13:24: ... > command statement below? ... it is a public key. ... get the current content from the keyserver for your public keyring. ...
    (Fedora)