From: Mike Silbersack (email@example.com)
- Next message: Will Andrews: "Re: SSHD"
- Previous message: Will Andrews: "Re: PGP signed SAs."
- In reply to: Chris Byrnes: "Re: SSHD"
- Next in thread: Will Andrews: "Re: SSHD"
- Reply: Will Andrews: "Re: SSHD"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 19:55:03 -0500 (CDT) From: Mike Silbersack <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: Chris Byrnes <email@example.com>
On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, Chris Byrnes wrote:
> Anything that's signed by the Security Officer such as the SAs.
Didn't the security officer change keys recently? Or was that Kris?
Someone did, I can't remember who. :)
Mike "Silby" Silbersack
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message