Re: local exploit

From: Jeremiah Gowdy (data@irev.net)
Date: 04/09/01


From: "Jeremiah Gowdy" <data@irev.net>
To: "David" <habeeb@cfl.rr.com>, <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 09:37:40 -0700


----- Original Message -----
From: "David" <habeeb@cfl.rr.com>
To: <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 6:02 AM
Subject: Re: local exploit

> Please learn to speak english better, or have someone help you write
emails.
> Your hacked up english barely makes sense, and one can only guess what you
> mean.

No need to be a dick.

> Also 3.4 is not supported anymore (unless I missed something), so
> unless you wish to upgrade to a version which is, you're on your own.

Umm, I believe his question was:

> > are there big different that 4.1 more secure for exploit ??
> > thank's

In other words, is there a big difference in the security of 4.1 versus 3.4.
That's not a request for 3.4 support.

Give people a break. You are the kind of person that makes the FreeBSD
community look like a bunch of arrogant elitist a-holes. Not to mention how
ignorant and arrogant it makes Americans look when you say "Learn my
language !". Although I support English only laws *in my state* and *in my
country*, FreeBSD is obviously an international/multi-lingual project
(/usr/ports/ - german - hebrew - french - chinese - japanese - korean -
vietnamese). If you don't like reading emails with broken English, don't
respond to them, or remove yourself from the mailing lists.

To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message



Relevant Pages

  • Re: An Scotsman, Englishman and Irishman....
    ... - a lot of 'English' players play for Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland ... so the Jamaican team attract a lot of support from ... I think one reason for the Jamaican team getting support from over here ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: Serious breach of copyright -- First post
    ... These people on the general freebsd have a nice group ... people's ability to communicate in any language but English. ... other than english, partially or otherwise, I'm sorry, but... ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Reason For No Aliens?
    ... everyone in the world referred to it as English, ... would support them as you seem to think. ... Please support your assertions. ... authority when you used it, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.science)
  • Re: OT: Tough Scotsmen
    ... Got to ask why the question - why do the English assume it's always about ... Someone decides they want to support Trinidad & Tobago, ... The media sees the opportunity to spin a line, ... "Brazilian" bar in Glasgow celebrated England's defeat. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: ENGLAND v. ECUADOR [R, WC 2006/2nd Round]
    ... I understand the "fighting" aspect is rather important for the English ... support they get from their teammates - ie. ... no matter how much of a "Golden Generation" these ... Koller developed his skills tremendously after a certain point, ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)