RE: SSH login delay

From: Hudson, Henrik H. (hhudson@eschelon.com)
Date: 03/28/01

From: "Hudson, Henrik H." <hhudson@eschelon.com>
To: "'security@freebsd.org'" <security@freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:00:02 -0600

I concur..double check your forward and reverse lookups.

---
Henrik Hudson
Microsoft: "Where would you like to go to today"
Linux: "Where would you like to go tomorrow"
FreeBSD: "Hey, when are you guys going to catch up"

  • RE: [COVERT-2001-01] Multiple Vulnerabilities in BIND - FreeBSD Implications ?
    ... Multiple Vulnerabilities in BIND - FreeBSD ... To those that want to upgrade to 8.2.3-REL before the official FreeBSD ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • RE: "Correct" permissions on /var/mail?
    ... I use the freebsd default, although someone could still fill up /var ... 1777 gives you the additional benefit of protecting you from ... but requires that on every machine quotas be ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • RE: "humorous" SA jokes
    ... :posting "funny" SA-s about the advantages of OpenBSD vs FreeBSD. ... :And I seriously doubt that this message was approved by the moderator. ... :Szeged University ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Lost Password
    ... FreeBSD list is probably considered "the wrong place to post this message". ... One of the WinNT ... ::> Has anyone out ther had any experience in retrieving passwords. ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • RE: FreeBSD 4.3 local root
    ... Subject: FreeBSD 4.3 local root ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)