RE: What's vunerable?

From: Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe (
Date: 03/16/01

From: "Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe" <>
To: "Peter McGarvey" <>, "freebsd-security" <>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:43:40 -0500

inherited? need a lot of work? then assume everything is vulnerable due to
ex-employees, past trojan horses, bad administrative practices and
configurations, etc.

go through the FreeBSD Security Advisories at for alkl the listed advisories.

make sure you pay attention to all the installed packages, ports, and
user-installed third-party stuff.