Re: openssh banner
From: Jared Mauch (jared@puck.Nether.net)
- Next message: Brian: "Re: openssh banner"
- Previous message: Brian: "openssh banner"
- In reply to: Brian: "openssh banner"
- Next in thread: Brian: "Re: openssh banner"
- Reply: Brian: "Re: openssh banner"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:56:52 -0500 From: Jared Mauch <jared@puck.Nether.net> To: Brian <email@example.com>
This is part of the protocol specification:
Read the secsh specification:
On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 08:54:30AM -0800, Brian wrote:
> I am curious how to get rid of the banner ssh presents if you telnet to
> port 22, currently ssh release info is given, this is bad..
> To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
> with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message
-- Jared Mauch | pgp key available via finger from firstname.lastname@example.org clue++; | http://puck.nether.net/~jared/ My statements are only mine. END OF LINE | Manager of IP networks built within my own home To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message