RE: Failover firewalls with ipfw?

From: Jon (cykyc@yahoo.com)
Date: 01/20/01

Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 17:35:11 -0800 (PST)
From: Jon <cykyc@yahoo.com>
To: security@freebsd.org

It would have sure been nice of the NSA, Secure
Computing, and others to help out on the TrustedBSD
structure when they whipped up Secure Linux
(http://www.nsa.gov/selinux). It's especially funny
since Secure Computing is based on BSDi. Oh, well...

At least that would be a more secure firewall, but
since the original post was about failover, I'm not
helping...

--- Jason DiCioccio <Jason.DiCioccio@Epylon.com>