Re: Messaging

From: James Wyatt (
Date: 01/19/01

Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 17:44:55 -0600 (CST)
From: James Wyatt <>

So you just *HAD* to quote the whole thing and repost it, eh? Of course,
I'm a bozoid for replying as well.

What can we do to reduce these? Was their server in the RBL? - Jy@

btw: A chunk of SPAM in the FreeBSD lists is a small price for the info.

On Thu, 18 Jan 2001 wrote:
> This is technical discussion group, respect our solemnity and do not post
> commerical material to it.
> "Direct Internet
> Access--INFO" To: "Jorge Peixoto Vasquez" <>,
        [ ... ]
> Sent by: <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
> owner-freebsd-security@F Subject: Re: Messaging
> reeBSD.ORG
        [ ... ]
> Unique Messaging Solutions:
> It's not just about email anymore. Built on advanced messaging technology,
> we offer Internet messaging infrastructure solutions for corporations and
> service providers such as ISPs, telcos and portals.
        [ ... spiffy drivel removed ... ]

To Unsubscribe: send mail to