Re: full PAM support for login, rshd, and su

From: Chris Faulhaber (jedgar@fxp.org)
Date: 01/18/01

Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:14:42 -0500
From: Chris Faulhaber <jedgar@fxp.org>
To: "David J. MacKenzie" <djm@web.us.uu.net>

On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 10:09:22AM -0500, David J. MacKenzie wrote:

> > > Doesn't that deserve at least a README in /usr/src/crypto and /usr/src/contrib?
> >
> > There is one :-)
>
> Yes, technically there is one in /usr/src/crypto. But it's so vague that I had
> read it at least twice, and still didn't realize the implications of what it says.
> And there isn't one in /usr/src/contrib (in -stable after my cvsup yesterday).

Actually, the proper way might be to expand the descriptions
in hier(7)

--
Chris D. Faulhaber - jedgar@fxp.org - jedgar@FreeBSD.org

  • Re: full PAM support for login, rshd, and su
    ... >> read it at least twice, and still didn't realize the implications of what it says. ... most clueful folks I know start with READMEs wherever they work and might ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Overwrite the base krb4 and krb5 with the port
    ... and this will not likely ever be supported in the port. ... >>> Can you expand on this? ... > I will fix. ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)