[fw-wiz] [Administrivia]Re: is the ASA a true hardware solution?

Yes, they're off-topic, but sometimes I'll let things drift that way
(every five or six years probably)- this won't be a thread of a hundred
"post your scary JavaScript sites, but if it's interesting/frightening
enough it's likely to get past the moderator- apologies to those who are
offended- the list hasn't been too active in the last couple of years
and I'm not likely to get too wild this time- it's just that these two
posts have been mind bogglingly creative. Feel free to send negative
feedback off-list, I'm not going to approve complaints ;)

Paul

Tracy Reed wrote:

That ain't nothin'

http://visual6502.org/JSSim/

President and Chairman, FluidIT Group
Moderator, Firewall-Wizards. Editor, Network Firewall FAQ
Art: http://www.PaulDRobertson.net/

  • Re: Defend or bash these songs.
    ... ''Born To Be Wild' By Steppenwolf. ... 'Drift Away' By Dobie Gray 'Who remembers this one'? ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Defend or bash these songs.
    ... 'Stormy' By Classics IV/ ... ''Born To Be Wild' By Steppenwolf. ... 'Drift Away' By Dobie Gray 'Who remembers this one'? ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)