Re: [fw-wiz] IPv6

$quoted_author = "Dave Piscitello" ;

I am also not convinced that some 11th hour 59th minute "change of
heart" won't occur, and someone will convince the community of an
alternative course. A surprising number of class A's could be returned
to the allocation pool (Interop just returned one).

Not that old chestnut!

Each /8 returned would put off IPv4 exhaustion by only about 1 month.

Time and effort would be better spent moving to IPv6.

cheers
Marty

  • Re: Afghan convert may be released
    ... However those assaults are by a minority of whacko and not ... Britain have been mainly in the Pakistani community. ... The he Imans also convince them that they really will get 72 ... The yid industry's blockades on the German economy were quite ...
    (soc.culture.israel)
  • Re: Afghan convert may be released
    ... However those assaults are by a minority of whacko and not ... Britain have been mainly in the Pakistani community. ... The he Imans also convince them that they really will get 72 ...
    (soc.culture.israel)
  • Re: Anthony Orsan RIP
    ... Kunich did try to convince people in here not post anything ... It is completely reasonable for other members of that community to ...
    (rec.bicycles.racing)
  • Re: Why cant we do this??
    ... It might be nice to start by stopping the cuts to music programs ... and to make it a core subject by teaching it in all public schools ... Each community is different and one thing we are doing ... not easy to convince people to donate either money or time. ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: Afghan convert may be released
    ... However those assaults are by a minority of whacko and not ... From what I have read the assaults, honour killings in Britain ... have been mainly in the Pakistani community. ... The he Imans also convince them that they really will get 72 virgins. ...
    (soc.culture.israel)