Re: [fw-wiz] IPv6

Because I do not want my worktations to be routed to from the internet.
--
Regards,
M@

On 27 December 2010 13:25, sai <sonicsai@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Why would you want to NAT66?

On 12/27/10, Roger Marquis <marquis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Paul D. Robertson wrote:
Is anyone doing anything interesting with v6 and firewalls?  We're
supposedly coming up on the year that v6 will break out, and most
organizations I know still don't even route it.

We're not allowing IPv6 through any firewalls (that I know of) until gear
that'll do NAT66, NAT64, and NAT46 becomes available.

Roger Marquis

  • Re: The Big Bang is not the Beginning of TIme......The latest non-linear cosmology.
    ... The complexity sciences are, at heart, the ... on nature, not a final state or object. ... >> The internet is solving those problems as we speak, ... > need in a life class, a world class, or Universe class, system. ...
    (sci.space.policy)
  • Re: The Big Bang is not the Beginning of TIme......The latest non-linear cosmology.
    ... The complexity sciences are, at heart, the ... on nature, not a final state or object. ... >> The internet is solving those problems as we speak, ... > need in a life class, a world class, or Universe class, system. ...
    (sci.astro)
  • Re: WiFi in Bus Village. $2500 needed!
    ... The Henry's that don't see the beauty of nature???? ... And Henry feels sorry for all of you who enjoy the benefits of Internet ... you can just ignore it and go about your merry way in the meadow ... see the beauty of nature out there in Rock n Roll Land. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: WiFi in Bus Village. $2500 needed!
    ... The Henry's that don't see the beauty of nature???? ... And Henry feels sorry for all of you who enjoy the benefits of Internet ... you can just ignore it and go about your merry way in the meadow ... see the beauty of nature out there in Rock n Roll Land. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: lot of going up en down in SERPs
    ... nature of the beast we call the internet. ... It's volatile. ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)