Re: [fw-wiz] IPv6

Well, i am still thinking on implementing ipv6 in openfwtk core components.
Should be relatively easy, but no one requested it so far.

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 11:56:45AM -0500, Paul D. Robertson wrote:
Is anyone doing anything interesting with v6 and firewalls? We're
supposedly coming up on the year that v6 will break out, and most
organizations I know still don't even route it.

Paul

email protected and scanned by AdvascanTM - keeping email useful - www.advascan.com

  • Re: [fw-wiz] SCADA (or: How I learned to love receiving FWW in digest form)
    ... Is that *REALLY* who you want drafting computer security regulations? ... Paul D. Robertson "My statements in this message are personal opinions ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] smtp proxy on firewall
    ... At 01:11 PM 11/27/2004, Paul D. Robertson wrote: ... Yes, that is correct, the patch resolves a few of the known bugs, some ... >> have fixed the Gauntlet source, not fwtk, so I don't know if they were ever ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] The Outgoing Traffic Problem
    ... If anyone's going to be at USENIX Security, ... Paul D. Robertson "My statements in this message are personal opinions ... paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx which may have no basis whatsoever in fact." ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] The home user problem returns
    ... tone down the Trojan problem, which is why this thread is important. ... If there aren't huge chunks of this problem that can be ... Paul "I can identify a beer donor a mile away" Robertson ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] iso 17799