From: firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ArkanoiD
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 7:20 AM
To: Firewall Wizards Security Mailing List
Subject: Re: [fw-wiz] Getting windows user name?

Any chance to do that either

-- without netbios queries, via ldap
-- without requesting info from workstation itself, from AD directly?

firewall-wizards mailing list

This message is intended only for the person(s) to which it is addressed
and may contain privileged, confidential and/or insider information..
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action concerning
the contents of this message and any attachment(s) by anyone other
than the named recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.

firewall-wizards mailing list

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Calculations between records.
    ... Then I created this query: ... I have a table which records data from employee timesheets. ... I am now stuck. ... I need to be able to show Off Duty time. ...
  • Re: Printing labels with subtotals - fixing size
    ... I'm afraid I am struggling with this. ... I have added this to the query (which already draws ... > pushing you off the bottom of the label. ... > each winner, regardless of the number of winnings. ...
  • RE: Summing multiple fields
    ... You are stuck doing it the hard way. ... Query design using a calculated field and I realize Excel does this. ... reason I want to do it in Access because it seems to have more automation, ...
  • Re: How can I refresh the fliter attribute
    ... the "stuck" criterion is found as part of the Query that is behind a form. ... I "refresh" it with the following routine. ...
  • Re: Query help: 3 queries & new to do I do this??
    ... If you're stuck, you're stuck. ... Public Function fGetMaxNumber) As Variant ... You can use that in your query to get the highest value. ... >> if you can find a GetMax function that works across rows. ...