Re: [fw-wiz] Getting windows user name?

Any chance to do that either

-- without netbios queries, via ldap
-- without requesting info from workstation itself, from AD directly?

  • Re: [fw-wiz] Getting windows user name?
    ... -- without netbios queries, via ldap ... -- without requesting info from workstation itself, ... I'm not working around this environment at the moment but I was fairly ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] Getting windows user name?
    ... -- without netbios queries, via ldap ... -- without requesting info from workstation itself, ... It would appear there has to be some way to do it directly from AD as our Websense installation seems to be doing it. ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Sun Solaris 8 Wks wont boot if LDAP server is down
    ... Simplified Current Environment - 1 server, ... Sun Workstation: SunOS 5.8 [An ldap client doing hosts and services ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: Outlook 2003 & 2007 clients accessing LDAP
    ... Since you didn't mention how the LDAP address properties are defined, ... the Windows Address Book. ... Logon to the workstation using a domain userid/password - the reason for ... I am running Outlook 2003 client, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Authentication Windows client against Kerberos MIT and authorizing against OpenLDAP.
    ... but I got it to work so the XP workstations authenticate ... same LDAP database, the user only had one password, and was ... I am thinking of configuring our Windows XP Prof workstation to ... and it works well authorizing these users that have already been created ...
    (comp.protocols.kerberos)