Re: [fw-wiz] Getting windows user name?

psloggedon from microsoft will query the workstation directly and tell
you who's logged in, if you have privileges on the target machine.

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 10:42, ArkanoiD <ark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there a way to retrieve Windows user name for any given workstation, something like
Unix identd, but using AD only? Terminal servers are non-issue at the moment (well,
another issue), let's assume there is only one logged in that matters. Seems that ISA does it?
Is it possible to implement such a functionality without netbios requests?

  • Re: New to WMIC
    ... Tom Lavedas ... local machine's environment, not the target machine. ... query to get the information from the target machine ... ... file that was attached to a running process. ...
  • Re: New to WMIC
    ... Tom Lavedas ... local machine's environment, not the target machine. ... query to get the information from the target machine ... ... For my local machine test, ...
  • Re: New to WMIC
    ... Tom Lavedas ... local machine's environment, not the target machine. ... query to get the information from the target machine ... ... file that was attached to a running process. ...
  • Re: EventWaitHandle madness!
    ... Mind to post the failing query? ... ManagementObjectSearcher mos = new ... extract the "ExecutablePath" property. ... You don't want to run ASP.NET with debug privileges enabled do you? ...
  • Re: PDH error codes
    ... one occurs when we are adding the counter to the query with "PdhAddCounterW". ... >> a remote system. ... The code is running on a Windows 2003 system and the ... >> counter in question does exist on the target machine and we do have proper ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tools)