[fw-wiz] Getting windows user name?
- From: ArkanoiD <ark@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 21:42:07 +0400
Is there a way to retrieve Windows user name for any given workstation, something like
Unix identd, but using AD only? Terminal servers are non-issue at the moment (well,
another issue), let's assume there is only one logged in that matters. Seems that ISA does it?
Is it possible to implement such a functionality without netbios requests?
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] In search of Firewalls KPIs
- Next by Date: [fw-wiz] Content filtering - how to enforce at home
- Previous by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] In search of Firewalls KPIs
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] Getting windows user name?