[fw-wiz] Getting windows user name?

Is there a way to retrieve Windows user name for any given workstation, something like
Unix identd, but using AD only? Terminal servers are non-issue at the moment (well,
another issue), let's assume there is only one logged in that matters. Seems that ISA does it?
Is it possible to implement such a functionality without netbios requests?