From: pkc_mls <pkc_mls@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [fw-wiz] In search of Firewalls KPIs
Date: Monday, 30 August, 2010, 6:03 PM

Le 8/12/2010 11:07 PM, saumitra prabhudesai a écrit :

Hi All,

Hi,

I am in search of
the essential KPIs to be monitored for Juniper Netscreen
Firewalls. After the identification of these KPIs, I want
to go ahead for capacity planning & performance
optimization of these firewalls. Any piece of advise will
help!

Thanks,

Saumitra

Can you please describe a little bit more what you plan to do, which
models are involved, which scenarios, etc ?

The KPI are the same for several firewall vendors : cpu, memory,
number of sessions, throughput, etc.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

  • Re: Firefox-->> 4 Major Security Flaws in 3 Months?
    ... Unruh poked his little head through the XP firewall and said: ... >>notice at the bottom that this could be a possible explanation if the ... >>bill was surprisingly big. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Firefox-->> 4 Major Security Flaws in 3 Months?
    ... Unruh poked his little head through the XP firewall and said: ... >>notice at the bottom that this could be a possible explanation if the ... >>bill was surprisingly big. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: [Firewalls] Re: Neither, buy a router.
    ... > taking you to their web site for an explanation - I haven't seen that on ... I agree that most hardware based firewalls (read: ... firewall devices) do not have the ability to help with deciphering the ... Zywall can put you one click away from an explanation as to what your ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: FTP and Firewall under WinXP Pro
    ... Running WinXP Pro, connected to net via cable modem. ... The only firewall I'm running is the built-in firewall under XP. ... Regardless of FTP client used, or settings in the FTP client, it ... An explanation of FTP and PASV mode can be found here: ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • iptables
    ... Does anyone know a good online guide that gives a reader friendly ... explanation and overview of how to configure and design iptables as a ... I'm trying to use a linux firewall using iptables ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)